Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here we go! My first post!!

This first post is really to introduce us. For me, I'd like to become more organized and make the switch to being a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom) to WHAM (Work at Home Mom). Obviously more money coming in would be great but I would also like to improve on some of the things (I feel) I'm no good at.

I have some insane idea that if I'm a SAHM my home should be clean and uncluttered, dinner should be hot and ready by 6:30pm, laundry should not be piled up waiting to be washed and put away, all of the animals should be well fed and taken care of, quality time spent with children, homework done, I would love to catch up on my scrapbooking, I want to teach my children to recycle and to volunteer, and I should be able to make and post my craft items for sale on Etsy at least 3 times a week.

Ever feel like you're being pulled in so many directions you can not get anything done? . . . . Ya, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment