Thursday, September 9, 2010

Big Craft Show Nov. 6 & 7

Ok, I'm still on the fence about this but my sweetie is being really supportive and encouraging me to do a big craft show in Dayton. A big craft show means a higher cost to get in but potentially more customers. I have 9 weeks, counting this one, until the show. Here's my list of things I want to get done before hand.



100 - Boutique hair bows . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 243 pieces done
50 - crochet Hats . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 38 done
5 - felt Playscapes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
25-40 - small felt sculptures . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5 - Baby blankets . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 done
10 - crochet Bibs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 done
5 - crochet baby/toddler Sweaters . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 done
5-6 - Xmas Garland . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5-10 - felt games (checkers, tic tac toe, sorting) . . . . . . . 1 started
2 - large felt Xmas Soft Sculptures (Santa, sleigh, reindeer)
30 - felt Xmas ornaments . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
15 - by the oz, Dorset and Finnsheep wool  . . . . . . . . . . . Just needs to be packaged
5 - felt sandwich set . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 almost finished
5 - felt cookie sets  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 almost finished
20 - felt food patterns . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
6 - felt book sets   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
20 - Paper Bag Albums  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
10 - Star albums   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Done
10 - Explosion box kits  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . just need packaged
30 - flyer's with name, blog, Etsy shop, pics of bunnies for sale, etc.
20 - Gift tags (sets of 10) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Ya, its probably not all going to get done. But I can try, right? I know realistically that not all of these things will get done, but the more things I bring the better my chances of selling are. At least that's the theory I'm working off of for now. ^-^

Below are just a few pics of items (I have made) similar to what I would like to take. 


Felt softsculpture



Felt playscape




Tear Bird


Felt sandwich toppings



Quilled Sunflower

No comments:

Post a Comment