Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct. menu

Mon. - Well Breakfast was a fail. My son had to make his own.   Cereal
            Lunch - I honestly don't remember what I made for lunch
            Dinner - roasted chicken, asparaus, homemade mac'n'cheese
Tues. - Breakfast - Berry Crumb cake
            Lunch - a frozen pizza (I'm working on a recipe)
            Dinner - ham and bean soup, corn bread, fried green tomato's
Wend. - Breakfast - cheesy rice
             Lunch - PB and J
             Dinner - chicken/bacon/ranch flat bread pizzas
Thur. - Breakfast - Bagels with cream cheese
            Lunch - Leftovers
            Dinner - Breakfast casserole

Fri. - Breakfast - Cinnamon/Sugar toast
         Lunch -Spaghetti with meat balls
         Dinner - Chicken soup in bread bowls

I've already bought most of the things I'll need for this week. Soccer is pretty much over for the season, so, hopefully this week will be pretty easy. Maybe I can get caught up on my crafting. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment